本文带来的是极限脱出蓝绿色门AB剧情选择对白翻译图文攻略,不一样的选择会出现不同的结局。供有需要的玩家参考一下。
在第一个分支那里选择最下面的那个选项,就会进入以下的剧情。
Sigma: I'm thinking I'd like to go with Alice and take the cyan door. Is that okay wiht you guys?
西格玛:我想和爱丽丝一起走蓝绿色门。大家觉得可以吗?
Phi: Yeah.
菲爱:可以。
Alice: Sure.
爱丽丝:当然可以。
Dio: That means Quark and I are getting paired with Luna.
戴奥:那就是说夸克和我要与月神一组。
Quark: I don't have a problem with that. Ms.Luna's nice.
夸克:这我倒是没问题。月神女士人很好。
Luna: That's fine with me too. We'll take the yellow door then, right?
月神:我也觉得很好。那么我们要走黄色门,对吧?
K: That means Clover and I will take the purple door with Tenmyouji.
K:那就意味着四叶和我要和天明寺一起走紫色门。 (这里的紫色门指的就是品红色门。)
Clover: Aw... I wanted to go with Alice...
四叶:嗷……我想和爱丽丝一组……
Tenmyouji: Something wrong with me?
天明寺:我有什么不好的?
Clover: Well, no, not wrong...
四叶:这,不是的,你没什么不好……
Tenmyouji: What is it then?
天明寺:那为什么不愿意和我一组?
Clover: Well... You're really gonna make me say it? You're...old.
四叶:这个嘛……你非要我说出来不可吗?你有点……老。
Tenmyouji: Wh-What?! Why you—! I'll have you know I'm as spry as I was when I was twenty!
天明寺:什-什么?!你居然小看老夫——!我要让你见识一下我的身手和20岁时一样敏捷!
Announcer: Ten seconds remain until Chromatic Doors close. Nine...Eight...Seven...
广播:距彩色门关闭还剩10秒钟。九……八……七……
Sigma: We don't have time for this! We need to go!
西格玛:我们没有时间掰扯这些了!我们要出发了!
Tenmyouji: Grrr... You're getting an earful later, young lady.
天明寺:啊呀呀呀……姑娘,一会再发牢骚吧。
Clover: Yeah, yeah, whatever.
四叶:好的,好的,其实我这么着也行。
Announcer: Three...Two...One...Zero. Chromatic Doors closing...
广播:三……二……一……零。彩色门开始关闭……
菲爱、爱丽丝和西格玛奔入蓝绿色门,不多久就来到了一处有四个隔间的房间。
Sigma: Is this just a...hallway?
西格玛:这里只是这个房间……玄关?
Phi: The door said "Crew Quarters". People probably stayed here.
菲爱:门上写的是“船员居住舱”。大概这里以前是住人的吧。
Alice: There are numbers on each of the doors... So they're Room 1, Room 2, Room 3, et cetera...
爱丽丝:每扇门上都有一个数字……分别是1室、2室、3室等等……
(et cetera是拉丁语et cētera的英文形式意思是等等、诸如此类,没有空格直接etcetera也可以,一般用缩写形式etc.或c.。)
Sigma: Hm... I guess we might as well start by opening one of them.
西格玛:嗯……我想我们不妨先随便看看。
于是三人打开了1号舱室的门走了进去。
Phi: Looks like we were right. This place really says "someone lives here".
菲爱:看来和我们设想的一样。这地方还真是用来“住人的”。
Sigma: Yeah, there's a bed and everything.
西格玛:是啊,这里床铺等居住设备一应俱全。
Phi: Yup.
菲爱:是的。
Alice: But...who would be spending the night in a place like this?
爱丽丝:但是……谁会愿意在这种地方过夜呢?
Phi: It looks too plain to be a guest room. This room probably belonged to a laborer, or some kind of blue-collar worker.
Phi: Guess this is where the people who worked here stayed.
菲爱:这里太简陋了当不了客房的。这房间大概是给劳工,或是类似的蓝领工人住的。你能想象嘛,有人长期在这里工作。 (Guess在这是感叹词,引出惊奇或惊讶的事情。)
Sigma: But what were they working on?
西格玛:可是他们在这里做什么工作呢?
Phi: Beats me. Why would I know that anyway? I don't know what this place is any more than you do. Your guess is as good as mine.
菲爱:这可把我难住了。我怎么可能知道这些事情?我对这地方的认知一点也不比你多。你知道的也就是我想知道的。
Alice: Do you think it might be a coal mine?
爱丽丝:你是说这里是一处煤矿? (mine当名词有矿、矿井的意思,菲爱上一句提到了mine,爱丽丝走神了以为菲爱要说矿井。)
Phi: Hmm...
菲爱:嗯……
Alice: Or maybe they're drilling for oil or something...
爱丽丝:亦或是他们在这里是钻石油或别的什么…… (爱丽丝继续走神。提示:在之前的结局中爱丽丝多次遇害,出事地点就是居住舱的1号室。)
Phi: I donno about that.
菲爱:我不知道你在说什么。
... ... …………
菲爱、爱丽丝和西格玛三人再次回到船员居住舱的玄关。
Sigma: What do you think this hall leads to?
西格玛:你认为这条走廊通向哪里?
Alice: You want to go have a look?
爱丽丝:你想去看看?
Sigma: Yeah. ...No luck. Looks like it's locked.
西格玛:是的。……可不凑巧。走廊尽头的门好像被锁住了。
Alice: No getting out of the hallway until we can unlock it then, I guess.
爱丽丝:我猜,在我们打开这扇门以前是别想离开这个走廊了。
Phi: Looks that way.
菲爱:看来只好如此了。
... ... …………
Sigma: All right! Let's split up and have a look at these cabins! Zero told us that there are key cards we can use to open the AB Rooms.
Sigma: Maybe there's one hidden in here somewhere. So...let's get started!
西格玛:好吧!让我们分头检查这些客舱!零3世说过这里有用来开AB室的钥匙卡。说不定就藏在某个角落里呢。所以……我们开始找吧!
With a nod, Phi and Alice both moved off to start looking Phi headed to Room 4, and Alice went to Room 2.
菲爱和爱丽丝向我用力地一点头,就一个朝向4号舱一个朝向2号舱走掉了。
↓船员居住舱逃脱开始,以下是离开密室和获得文件的密码。
在保险箱里三人还找到了A楼层的地图和开AB室的太阳卡以及一份规则的补充说明。
We made our way down the hallway, and at the end waiting for us...
我们沿着走廊前进,走到尽头等待我们的是……
Sigma: Hey, looks like the gang's all here. What's up?
西格玛:嘿,看来人都到齐了。什么情况?
Tenmyouji: Nothing's up. We left our room, headed left...
天明寺:什么事也没有。我们除了我们所在的密室,向左一转就到这里了……
Dio: And ended up here.
戴奥:然后就无法前进了。
Phi: Sigma, lemme see that map you found earlier.
菲爱:西格玛,给我看看你之前找到的那份地图。
Sigma: Oh, right... Oh... No matter which door we took, all of them led back here.
西格玛:哦,好的……噢……无论我们选择走那扇门,最终都会被引到这里。
K: That's the same as the map we found in the lounge.
K:这份地图和我们在酒吧间里找到的一样。
Sigma: The lounge?
西格玛:什么酒吧间?
Quark: Oh, we found something like that too. Our room was an infirmary.
夸克:哦,我们也找到了这样一份地图。我们去的房间是医务室。
Sigma: That so... We found ours in the crew quarters.
西格玛:原来如此……我们的是在船员居住舱找到的。
Tenmyouji: Hmm... Maybe we should sit down for a bit and exchange information.
天明寺:嗯……也许我们应该坐下来稍稍交换一下信息。
Phi: No. There's plenty of time for that after we chech out this elevator.
菲爱:不。我们先察看一下电梯,之后还有大把的时间。
... ... …………
Dio: What the... This is just like the other floor.
戴奥:这不就……好像是到了另一层了。
Luna: These doors have colors on them too. The one on the left is green... The one in the middle is blue... ...And the one on the right is red.
月神:这里的门也是彩色的。左边是绿色的……中间是蓝色的…………而右边则是红色的。
Quark: Are these Chromatic Doors? Look, there's a box here. It looks like the ones we saw earlier.
夸克:这些也是彩色门?看,门旁边的盒子。和我们之前看到的一样。
Sigma: "LOCK"... Huh. ...Yeah. Won't budge.
西格玛:“已锁”……呃。……果然。也是打不开。
Tenmyouji: Just like the other doors. No good trying to force it open, I suppose.
天明寺:这的门都这毛病。我说,你就别想把门撞开的事了。
Clover: Is something wrong, Alice? You've been staring at your bracelet...
四叶:有什么点不对劲吗,爱丽丝?你老是盯着你的手镯看……
Alice: Oh... No, I'm fine. But it looks like my guess was right... The numbers have changed.
爱丽丝:哦……不,我没事。但手镯似乎和我之前地猜测一样……上面的数字已经改变了。
Sigma: Numbers...? Oh, yeah, the time left. Looks like...2 hours...6 minutes!
西格玛:数字……?哦,对,上面有剩余时间。还剩……2小时……零6分钟!
Dio: Oh for fuck's sake! You're telling me we're gonna have to just sit around here for another 2 hours?!
戴奥:噢该死的!就是说我们要在这里呆上2个多小时?!
... ... …………
Tenmyouji: Looks like we don't have a choice, then. We gotta head back. Clover, how about you show 'em that note we found.
天明寺:看来我们没得选了,不过。我们可以掉头回去。四叶,为什么你还不把我们找到的笔记给他们看看。
Clover: Oh...? Okay, hold on...
四叶:哦……?好的,容我找一下……
Quark: Huh? Was it something about "Supplementary Rules"? Cause we found a note just like that. It was in the infirmary.
夸克:哦?是不是一份写着“补充规则”的文件?如果是就别往外拿了,我们也有。在医务室里发现的。
Sigma: Yeah, we found one too. It was in the safe in the crew quarters...
西格玛:没错,我们也找到一份。就在酒吧间的保险箱了……
Hare are a few more rules for you! Once you've opened a door, you can hop through it as much as you like. The Chromatic Doors are like that too!
Once you open them, even I carrot keep you from going in and out of them! Any color of bracelet can go through them, and as many people as you like.
But! But but but, you have to escape before you can take advantage of this Free Rein Rule!
Once you've activated a Chromatic Door and gone through it to the puzzle beyond, it warren't let you go back until you've solved the puzzle.
这里有几条规则需要补充!只有打开这屋子里的门,你们才能继续前进。之后的彩色门和之前的一样!门一旦打开,连我也不能阻止你们进出其中!
拥有任何颜色手镯的人都能走,人数也没有限制。但是!但是但是但是,要想自由进出这里的房间必须先从里面逃出来!
就是说你一旦激活并走进一扇没走过的彩色门就会陷在屋内的谜题中,在解开里面谜题以前是出不来的。
Sigma: If that's true, then we can all go back the way we came and get into the warehouse...
西格玛:如果真是这样,那我们就可以原路返回到之前的仓库看看……
Phi: I don't think Zero's saying we can... I think he's saying we have to. Otherwise what's the point of that key card?
菲爱:不是可不可以的问题……零的意思是我们必须回去。否则那些钥匙卡不就没意义了?
K: You mean this? The Ambidex Room key?
K:你是说?生死抉择房间的钥匙卡?
Quark: We found some too.
夸克:我们也找到两张。
Sigma: That makes six, then. One for each AB Room.
西格玛:那,一共就有了6张。每个AB室一张。
Luna: Let's head back to the warehouse.
月神:让我们返回仓库去吧。
Dio: So when Zero says,"Jump" we say,"How high", huh?
戴奥:零当时好像说要“跳”着回去,但没说跳多“高”啊?
Tenmyouji: If ya don't like it, stay here. A stupid, angry mutt watching the door sounds about right.
天明寺:你一个人在这犯二吧。蠢货,如今除了狗还有谁像你这么理解人啊。
Dio: Asshole... Better hope I don't have rabies, you self-satisfied old turd.
戴奥:八嘎……幸亏我没有狂犬病,你就偷着乐吧。
Alice: Well, what's it going to be? Are you going to go back with us? Or are you staying here by yourself?
爱丽丝:好了,到底想怎么样啊?你跟不跟我们一起回去?不然你可就一个人在这待着了啊?
Dio: ... ... All right, fine. I'm going.
戴奥:…………好,我和你们去。等等我。
众人在回仓库的路上途经船员居住舱。
Clover: So... This is the crew quarters, huh?
四叶:就是说……这里就是所谓的船员居住舱,嗯?
K: Just as the note said... We had no trouble getting in here.
K:门牌是这写的……我们可以自由出入这里了。
Luna: That means we can go to the infirmary, or the lounge...
月神:那就意味着我们也能去医务室,或者酒吧间了……
Dio: Yeah. We can check out any of them.
戴奥:是的。这三个房间我们可以随意进出了。
Quark: Hey, look Grandpa! They've got a poster of a lady in here! It looks like the ones you've got back home.
夸克:嘿,快瞧这爷爷!这有一张美女的海报!很像您之前带回家的那个人。
Tenmyouji: Hmmm. This one's pretty hot. I think we're talking at least 14, maybe even 15, EU.
天明寺:嗯。这位真是相当性感啊。我想她至少有14岁,最多也就15岁,欧洲人。
Quark: Agreed.
夸克:同意。
Tenmyouji: I sure would like to take it home with me... Unfortunately, I don't think this is really the time for that. Let's keep moving.
天明寺:我真想把这张海报揭下来带回家……可惜,我觉得这样做真是有些不合时宜。我们还是到别处看看吧。
(Whoa, hold on... "Grandpa?")(喔哦,等等……“爷爷?”)
(Since when were they buddies?)(从一开始他们就认识吧?)
Or had they always been that close?
否则怎会如此亲密?
In other words, they'd known each other before the Nonary Game...and if Quark was calling Tenmyouji "Grandpa", maybe they were even related.
换句话说,他们在九进制博弈开始前就认识了……而且如果夸克管天明寺叫“爷爷”,说不定他们还是亲戚呢。
Alice and Clover seemed to be close too... Just how many of these people knew each other already?
爱丽丝和四叶似乎也很亲密……这里到底有多少人是互相认识的呢?
Tenmyouji: Let's go, buddy. I can't wait to get out of here and back to my, uh, grandpa videos.
天明寺:伙计们,我们走吧。我等不及离开这里回去看我的,呃,爷爷视频了。
Quark: You mean the ones you keep in the locked cabinet?
夸克:你指的是那些你所在柜子里的吗?
Tenmyouji: Shhh! You being too loud, Quark! You have to say these things quietly...
天明寺:嘘嘘嘘!夸克,你别喊这么大声啊!这种事要心照不宣的……
... ... …………
众人返回了A楼层仓库。
Zero: *Yawn* Oh, you're finally done? You were taking so long I hopped off for a little nap.
零:*打哈欠* 哦,你们怎么才来啊?时间也太长了我都睡了一觉了。
Dio: Oh for... Yawning? Really? You're just a computer program. You don't get tired!
戴奥:哦你在……伸懒腰吗?不会吧?你就是个电脑程序。你跟本就不会累!
Zero: Hey, B.O. My temper's got a hare-trigger, and you're awfully close to pulling it. So, I'd watch my mouth if I were you. Otherwise... Well, do you really need me to spell it out?
零:嘿,戴戴。我的忍耐是有限的,你最好不要挑战我的底线。所以,我要是你就说话时走走脑子。否则的话……嗯,你还要我再亲口告诉你一遍吗?
Dio: ... ... Forget it...
戴奥:…………我滴错……
Zero: That's a good boy. Aaaaaaaaall righty! Let's get back to what we were talking about earlier. Namely, how do you get more BP?
零:这才乖嘛。好好好了!让我们书接上文。话说,如何获得更多的BP呢?
Sigma: We go into the AB Rooms, right? Look... We've got some keys for them right here. K and Quark have two each, so we've got six all together.
西格玛:我们要进入AB室,对吧?看……这里有我们搜集到的钥匙卡。K和夸克各有两张,加上我的一共6张。
Luna: But...who goes into what room?
月神:但是……谁来进入这些房间呢?
Zero: Uh... That doesn't really matter. Anybunny can go into any room.
零:嗯……那到无所谓。任何人可进入任何的房间。
Alice: But there are only six rooms.
爱丽丝:但这只有6间,而我们有9个人。
Zero: Didn't I tell you? The two members of a pair share the same destiny!
零:我没说过吗?一对的两个人无论生和死都要在一起!
K: Then you mean both members of a pair need to go into the same room?
K:那你的意思是是一对的就要进入同一个房间。
Zero: Yes yes yes!
零:正是正是正是!
Quark: What do we do after we go into the room?
夸克:进去以后我做什么呢?
Zero: Play a game. Just like it says on the door... You play the Ambidex Game!
零:做游戏。做门上写的这个游戏……你们要玩生死抉择!
Tenmyouji: Wait. What's "Ambidex" supposed to mean anyway?
天明寺:等等。“Ambidex”到底是什么意思呢?
K: I would guess it's short for "ambidexterous"...
K: Most use the word to refer to the ability to use both of one's hands, instead of favoring the left or right, but it can also be taken to mean someone who is duplicitous or two-faced.
K:我猜是“ambidexterous”的缩写……这个词大多数涉及有两面性的事物,且可以任意选择,但有时也指那些搞阴谋或耍两面派的人。
Sigma: It's a game of betrayal, then...
西格玛:是一个背叛别人的游戏,那……
Zero: Well, yes, I guess you could put it that way.
零:恩,是的,我想你们已经有所体会了。
Quark: Then what's the Nonary Game?
夸克:那什么是九进制博弈呢?
Zero: Ah, that refers to the whole enchilada. The Nonary Game is a game where you try to open the number nine door and escape...
Zero: The Ambidex Game is just a minigame you play as part of the larger one. Make sense?
零:啊,那指的是这整桩事。九进制博弈就是打开九号门逃出去的游戏……生死抉择只是这个大背景下的迷你游戏。明白否?
Dio: Like hell. This shit is confusing.
戴奥:竟有这种游戏。实在令人不解。
Zero: Is it? Or is it that you're just a few carrots short of a bushel? What do you think, B.O.?
零:不解吗?还是你自己智商不够用?你说呢,戴戴?
Dio: You arrogant little bastard...
戴奥:你这目中无人的混蛋……
Zero: Eeehe he he he... Weeeeell, that's just how I am, so you better get. Used. To. It. Now, could I have you all move to the AB Room please?
Zero: I'll give you more specifics once everyone's inside. I think it'll probably be easier to understand that way...
零:呃呵呵呵……骂的好骂的好,我就是这样的人,你也最好清楚这一点。习惯。了。就好。现在,请各位移驾AB室吧?里面有我为各位准备的特别节目。以便大家更好的相互了解……
K, Quark, and myself each gave one card to Luna, Alice, and Tenmyouji.
K、夸克和我各分出一张卡给月神、爱丽丝和天明寺。
Then we headed into the AB Rooms. There wasn't really any discussion of who'd go into which door, and Phi and I found ourselves heading into the leftmost room.
然后我们分头进入AB室。彼此没有再对进那扇门做任何争论,菲爱和我走向最左边的一间。
Sigma: Looks like everybody else has gone in already. Think we should head in too?
西格玛:看来每个人都要进房间了。我们过去吧?
Phi: Why are you asking me? Just hurry up and get in there.
菲爱:你为什么还要问我?抓紧时间往里走啊。
Sigma: Okay, okay...
西格玛:好的,好的……
Announcer: An Ambidex Gate has been opened. Forty-five minutes remain until Ambidex Game polling closes.
广播:生死抉择房间的门已经打开。距大门关闭还有45分钟。
Sigma: What? This game's got a time limit too...? What...
西格玛:什么?这也有时间限制……?什么……
Phi: Something wrong?
菲爱:有什么不对劲吗?
Sigma: No, nothing, I just... There's no one here...
西格玛:不,没有,我只是……AB室里一个人也没有……
Phi: What are you talking about? Of course there isn't anyone here.
菲爱:你在胡言乱语些什么?当然是一个人也不会有了。
Sigma: Well, yeah... I know, I just...
西格玛:好吧,好的……我知道了,我只是……
Phi: Let's get inside.
菲爱:我们进去吧。
Sigma: Y-Yeah. Right.
西格玛:好-好的。没问题。
Phi: This looks just like the room we woke up in...
菲爱:这里看起来和我们醒过来时所在的房间一样……
Sigma: Yeah... Well, there's one thing that's different.
西格玛:没错……不过,有一处不一样的地方。
Phi: That screen?
菲爱:你指地是这个屏幕?
Sigma: Yeah. Looks like there's something on it...
西格玛:是的。屏幕上好像有显示什么内容……
The Ambidex Game will now begin. To enter your vote, please touch the "START" button on your screen.
生死抉择游戏即将开始。要投票,请在屏幕上触摸“开始”字样的选项框。
Once you have entered your vote, the door will lock automatically. It will not open again until the polling period has finished.
一旦投票开始,门就会自动上锁。直至所有选票统计结束。
START 开始
西格玛读完后随手按了开始,AB室的门随即就关上了。
Phi: Shit! The hell are you doing, you idiot?!
菲爱:该死!你究竟在做什么,你傻啊?!
Sigma: What? I just pressed the start button.
西格玛:怎么了?我只是按了开始按钮。
Phi: Did you even read what it said!? Once you press that button, it locks the door for 40 minutes! Now thanks to your stupid ass, we're stuck in here for almost an hour.
菲爱:你没读上面写的字嘛!?一旦你按了按钮,门就会关闭把我们锁在里面整整40分钟!现在好了拜你这个蠢货所赐,我们要困在这里将近一个小时。
Sigma: Oh... Really?
西格玛:哦……真的?
Phi: Yes! Really! *Sigh*...
菲爱:是啊!真的!*无奈地叹了一口气*……
Sigma: ... ...
西格玛:…………
这时兔子零又冒出来了。
Zero: Hey hey hey! Looks like everybunny's closed their AB Gates!
零:嘿嘿嘿!看来所有人都被关到AB大门里了!
Sigma: AB Gate?
西格玛:AB大门是何物?
Zero: That's the door to the AB Room, silly! You're in the AB Room right now! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be continuing my earlier explanation...
Zero: Now! Let's get this party started! Let me tail you about the AB Game. Since it's a game, you're obviously going to have an opponent...
Zero: ...Buuuuut it's not like this is a battle royale where you just fight everybunny. Each round will be a one-on-one battle. Mano-a-mano! Or mano-a-womano.
Zero: ...Well, there are two people in each pair, aren't there? So it'll be more of a two-on-one battle I guess!
Zero: Now, I imagine you're all wondering who your hopponent is going to be. It's actually really easy!
Zero: You'll be competing against whoever you paired up with to go through the chromatic Doors. For example:
Zero: Siggy and Phido paired up with Alas, and went through the cyan door, didn't they? That means that Siggy and Phido will be playing against Alas.
Zero: And it goes the other way, too! Alas's opponent will be Siggy and Phido. Obviously that means Potassium and Cleaver's enemy will be Tenmyoldy...
Zero: ...And B.O. and Quirk's enemy will be Moony. Weeeeell I guess "enemy" isn't really the right word, is it?
Zero: After all, if you choose "ally", then they're your ally!
零:就是AB室的门,傻瓜!既然你们已经都在AB室里了!那如果方便的话,我就要继续我之前的说明工作了……好!我们先从此次聚会说起!让我来告诉你们什么叫AB游戏。
零:作为一种游戏,那么很明显你首先要有一个对手…… ……但不会像电影《大逃杀》里演的那样要与所有人为敌。每轮AB游戏都是一对一的。英雄对好汉!也有英雄对美女。
零:……嗯,两人一对的,有吧?就算是2对1吧!现在我猜你们一定急着想知道对手是谁吧。这好办啊!这轮要和你们竞争的就是刚才和你们一起进入彩色门的同伴。举个例子吧:
零:小西西和小菲菲刚才与月月一组,走地是黄色门,对吧?那西西和菲菲的对手就是月月。其他人以此类推!月月对西西和菲菲。然后钾元素和四四对唉唉……
零:……戴戴和夸夸的对手就是天明老头。好了好了好了说你们是“敌人”确实有些不准确,不是吗?毕竟,一会你们要是选“联手”,那你们就还是朋友!
... ……
Zero: What? Don't get it? Well, don't worry. Just listen while Zero Ⅲ explains it all! First, I want everybunny to focus on the screen on the device in the back of the room.
Zero: You should see "A: Ally" and "B: Betray" on it. Do you? All you guys have to do is pick! Just pick one of those easy hoptions.
Zero: Your BP will go up or down, depending on what you pick. It's a little complicated, and some of you are a little slow, so I made this handy chart!
Zero: The + and - are from your point of view.
零:什么?没听懂吗?嗯,不用着急。且听我零3世慢慢地给你们道来!首先,我希望大家先看一下房间里投票装置的屏幕。你是否看见了“A:联手”和“B:背叛”。看见了吗?你们必须做出选择!
零:但只能选其中的一个。你们的手镯值会根据你们的选择,增加或减少。光用嘴说是有一点难懂,而且你们中有些人的反应也真是慢,所以我绘制了一张图表!BP是+还是-一目了然。
... ……
Zero: So, let's say you choose "ally", and so does your opponent. You'll get 2 BP, and so will they, and you'll all get a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
Zero: We call that the "Best Pals" outcome. Just puts a smile on your face, doesn't it?
零:所以,假设你选“联手”,且你的对手也是这么选的。你就将获得2点BP,而你的对手也同样,这样双方皆大欢喜。我们管这种结果叫“最佳拍档”。你们想笑就笑出来吧,别憋着啊?
... ……
Zero: Next is what you get if you choose "ally", but your opponent chooses to betray! If that happens, you lose 2 BP, and they get 3.
Zero: We call that the "Stupid Jerkface" outcome. Somebody did that to me, I'd skin 'em and stew 'em with some taters.
零:接着如果你选了“联手”,但你的对手选了被判!如果是这样的话,你就要是去2点BP,你的对手获得3点。我们管这种结果叫“又囧又呆滞”。有人要是敢背叛我,我扒了他们的皮再和土豆炖汤。
... ……
Zero: The third choice is the hopposite of that. It's when you choose "betray", but your nice, innocent opponent chooses "ally".
Zero: This time you're the one who gets 3 BP, and they're the one who loses 2. We call that the "Serves Them Right" outcome. I mean, what were they thinking?
Zero: Choosing "ally" was a stupid choice. And there's nothing for you to feel guilty about!
零:第三种情况恰恰相反。你选的是“背叛”,那选“联手”的那位可就倒霉了,不过你会没事。这时你可获得3BP,对手失去2BP。我们管这种结果叫“告诉他们什么叫对的”。
零:你揣测一下对手的心理?他们会想:选“联手”太愚蠢了。如此一来,你不感觉愧疚嘛!
... ……
Zero: And finally... The very last scenario. This is when you choose "betray"...and so does your opponent! If that happens, neither of you gets or loses anything.
Zero: Absolutely zero change in BP. Ugh. Boring. We call this the "Why Even Bother" outcome. As the gamemaster here, this is the situation I want to avoid the most!
Zero: You're probably wondering about the pairs, aren't you? Well, let me explain. Remember how I told you that both people in a pair share a destiny?
Zero: Well, that applies here too. The two of you only get one vote. You get to choose once between "ally" or "betray". That doesn't mean you split your points, though.
Zero: You both get 3 points, or lose 2 points, or whatever. In other words, what you see on this chart is what you get. Okay then.
Zero: I think that about does it for the basic rules. Weeell, actually there's a little bit more, but... That'll just have to wait, I guess.
零:最后……终极方案。你选“背叛”……你的对手也选背叛!如果真要是这样了,你们双方都是没有得也没有失。BP不会有任何变化。呵呵。我们管这种结果叫“这还怎么往下玩呢”。
零:最为游戏的主持人,我不希望看到这种僵局出现!两人一组的可能还有些疑问,对吧?好,听我说。还记得我和你们说过一对的两个人要共同承担命运吧?记得的话就好办,这里同样适用。
零:你们两个人只能投一票。你们只能在“联手”和“背叛”之间选择一个。当然,你们并不是平分获得的BP点数。要加3都加3,要减2都减2,以此类推。表格的内容,基本就这样了。那好了。
零:关于基本规则就这么多了。哦哦哦,还要再啰嗦一句,但……还是等会再说吧。因为,时间差不多到了!
Sigma: What? Why does it have to wait?!
西格玛:什么?还有什么可等的啊?!
Zero: Hush now, it'll be okay.
零:先在保持安静,一切都会好起来的。
(hush的意思是保持安静,特别是指在一阵吵闹以后的安静。)
Sigma: No it won't!
西格玛:绝不可能!
Announcer: Thirty minutes remain until Ambidex Game polling closes.
广播:距AB游戏投票结束还有30分钟。
Zero: Anyway, I've gotta hop along now. Don't do something harebrained and wait till the last minute!
Zero: You've got plenty of time so think it out! Buh-bye now! Have a nice trust!
零:不管怎样,我现在都要走了。可别做什么冲动的事情,耐心地等到最后一刻就好了!你有充足的时间来冷静地想一想!再见了!希望你们能得到对手的信任!
... ... …………
兔子走了,AB室里只剩下西格玛和菲爱了。
Sigma: Man... What are we going to do?
西格玛:拜托……我们现在做什么?
Phi: About the AB Game?
菲爱:聊聊AB游戏怎么样?
Sigma: Yeah... Should we choose "ally"? Or "betray"?
西格玛:好啊……我们应该选“联手”?还是“背叛”?
Phi: Yeah, it's a tough call.
菲爱:是啊,一个艰难的抉择。
... ... …………
Phi: This is really kind of an interesting game. It seems like it's based on the prisoner's dilemma.
菲爱:这真是一个有意思的游戏。似乎是基于囚徒困境设计的。
AB游戏的原理就是囚徒困境,它是博弈论中一个具有代表性的例子。在这个博弈中,矛盾点就是个人的最佳选择往往不是团体的最佳选择。
比如甲、乙二人玩AB游戏,从甲的角度出发,他一定是倾向于选背叛的,因为这样既可以获得3点手镯值的最高奖励还能规避被扣掉1点手镯值的风险。
但是甲没有仔细考虑有双方都选联手的双赢情况存在。AB游戏其实是一种非零和博弈,它是有双赢情况存在的。
而不像零和博弈,比如分一块小蛋糕,你吃的多了别人就吃得少,即使一人一半最后可能一起饿死。
但AB游戏又不是一个固定局数的囚徒困境,它其实是囚徒困境的不断重复。这样一来甲就可以大胆地改变原先的策略了。这时他就可以选联手了。
中国有句古话叫你做初一我做十五,甲虽然仍有欺骗动机,但他更担心自己不合作行为会在以后的博弈中招来更大的惩罚,无法继续扩大自己的利益。
因为在囚徒困境的不断重复中,隐含着一条以牙还牙的基本策略。当然,进入以牙还牙的处境时,即甲乙二人都选背叛时,这时其实乙的利益也无法扩大了。
博弈会停留在僵局当中,直到有一方愿意宽恕对方大家再次退却到合作的状态中。
研究囚徒困境不是为了教囚犯在无法沟通的情况下,每个人都不为花言巧语所诱惑,彼此合作、坚不吐实地对抗审讯。
而是为了让人明白在团体中自我牺牲行为可以加强团体的道德品质,培养团体中个体的合作精神鼓励他们彼此相互支援。
Sigma: What's that?
西格玛:什么是囚徒困境?
Phi: You've never heard of it? It's a thought experiment that uses game theory to examine why people do or don't cooperate.
Phi: Let's say Apple and Banana have committed a serious crime.
菲爱:你从来没听说过?它是博弈论中一个经典的思维实验,研究人们在什么境况下合作在什么情况下不合作。我们假设苹果和香蕉共同犯下了重罪。
Sigma: Apple and...Banana?
西格玛:苹果和……香蕉? (之所以使用一个苹果一个香蕉是因为这两英文单词的首字母一个是A一个是B,便于以后联系AB游戏。AB游戏即苹果和香蕉的博弈。)
Phi: I just gave them the first names I thought of. They don't mean anything.
菲爱:我就是举例说明临时就叫这两个名字吧。他们不代表任何意思。
Sigma: ...
西格玛:……
Phi: Anyway. Apple and Banana are caught by the police, and sent off to separate cells far away from one another. In other words, there's no way for them to contact each other.
Phi: And they're not, like, telepaths or something. So that's the setup. You following me?
菲爱:总之。苹果和香蕉均被警方捕获,并且分别关押让他们彼此远离对方。换句话说就是,他们没有串供的可能。而且他们也没有,诸如,精神感应的超能力。基本情况就是如此。你跟上了吗?
Sigma: Yeah, keep going.
西格玛:是的,请继续。
Phi: So a detective shows up. He visits each cell, and tells them both exactly the same thing. It goes something like this...
菲爱:之后一个探员出现了。他分别探访了两个号房,而且告诉了二人完全相同的内容。他是这么说的……
Detective: You can both clam up, if that's what you want. We've got enough to put you both in the slammer for two years if you do.
Detective: Now, if you flip on your pal over there and tell me everything... I can get your sentence reduced to one year.
Detective: That means your buddy'll serve fift/een, but that ain't your problem, right? Course, if he decides to spill the beans, it goes the other way.
Detective: He gets one year... And you get to spend fift/een years eating government cheese. You're probably wondering if both of you confess.
Detective: Well, I can shave off a little time for saving me trouble, but you'll still both do ten years. So, punk, what's it gonna be?
Detective: You gonna give me what I want? Or you gonna keep that trap shut? Course, I told your partner the same thing I just told you.
Detective: I wonder if you can trust him to keep the cat in the bag...? No rush. I'll give you plenty of time to think about it.
侦探:只要你们愿意的话,你们二人可以一直保持沉默。但如果是那样,我们仍有充足的理由把你们关在监狱里2年。现在,如果你指认你的同伴并告诉我们一切……
侦探:我可以为你开脱几句只关你一年。同时也意味着你的同伴要在这里呆上15年,但那不是你的错,明白吗?因为,如果他先松了口,情形可就反过来了。
侦探:而他只会被关一年……而你要吃15年的牢饭。还有要告诉你的就是如果你二人都坦白的话。那么,我可就省事了,但你们都要被关10年。所以,朋友,你打算说还是不说呢?
侦探:你是要说出我想知道的?还是要拒不交代呢?因为,我告诉的这番话我也一字不落地和的伙伴讲了。我不知道你能不能信任他会保守秘密……?别着急回答。我会给你充足的时间来考虑的。
(spill the beans直译是豆子多的溢出了碗,在这里的意思是揭露秘密。
keep the cat in the bag这句话改编自let the cat out of the bag后者讲的是不良商贩那猫冒充猪羔子卖给养猪人,拆穿他们的最好方法就是把袋子里的动物放出来看个究竟。
如此keep the cat in the bag的意思就是不要把袋子里的动物放出来,引申为保守秘密。)
Sigma: So...that's the prisoner's dilemma?
西格玛:噢……这就是囚徒困境?
Phi: Yeah. What would you do? Say you were in Apple or Banana's shoes?
菲爱:是的。如果是你你会怎么做?假如你是苹果或香蕉的话?
Sigma: Well... Hmm...
西格玛:这个嘛……嗯……