HUNK: Dont forget your training! If they get too close use hand-to-hand combat!
汉克: 别忘记先前的训练! 当他们靠的太近别忘了使用进距离战斗体术!
Base Computer: Emergency! There has been a security breach.Avoid contact with unauthorized personnel.
主机电脑: 紧急报告! 此处遭受非法入侵.请避免与未经授权人员接触.
HUNK: That wasnt us.Were using authorized access. We might have company.
汉克: 那并非指我们.我们采用正常程序进入.看来我们遇到麻烦了.
William Birkin: Its sheer perfection. My precious G-Virus...No one will ever take you away from me.
威廉.柏金: 如此纯粹般的完美。我所珍贵的G-病毒...没有人可以把你从我身边带走.
HUNK: Guard this door.Do not let ANYONE approach. You come with me.
汉克: 守住此门,别让任何人靠近.你,跟我来.
Alpha team Member 1 : There he is!
阿法成员1号: 他在那里!
William Birkin: So,youve finally come...
威廉.柏金: 啊..你们终于过来了...
HUNK: Doctor,were here to collect the G-Virus sample.
汉克: 博士,我们是为了搜集G-病毒的样本而来
William Birkin: Sorry,but I wont just hand over my lifes work. Aaaaahhhh!
威廉.柏金: 真是抱歉,我不会交出我这辈子的矿世巨作...啊啊啊啊啊啊!
HUNK: Stop it! You might hit the sample!
汉克: 停下来!你会伤到样本的!
HUNK: Thats it alright.Okay, lets move out!
汉克: 这样就够了,我们赶紧离开吧!
HUNK: Birkins military escorts have arrived. Neutralize em!
汉克: 威廉博士的军事护卫队已经抵达。歼灭他们!
Spectre: Hmm...Uncle Sam...always trouble....
史贝卓: 唉....山姆大叔(美国政府的绰号)...总是我们的麻烦....
搭上重型升降梯
HUNK: Goblin 6, whats your status?
汉克: 哥布灵 6,那边状况如何?
Goblin 6: The upper levels are secure.All above ground escape routes are on lockdown.Waiting on you,sir.
哥布灵6: 上层相当安全.所有地表逃生路线皆已封锁.等待您进一步指令,先生.
HUNK: Copy that.
汉克: 收到.
USS Command: Alpha Team, have you retrieved the sample yet?
USS 指挥官: 阿法小队,你们回收病毒样本了没?
HUNK: Affirmative.Heading to the rendezvous point now.
汉克: 是的! 正前往指定的交会点中.
USS Command: Understood.
USS 指挥官: 明白.
《生化危机:浣熊市行动 》任地鱼专题站: