首页 攻略 单机攻略 查看内容

《鬼泣3》流程攻略

Dante: So this is the next stage?

但丁:那么这就是下一个舞台?

Lady: Wait!

蕾蒂:等一下!

Dante: If you’re asking for a date, forget it. Cause I make it a

point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head.

但丁:如果你要和我约会,劝你还是死心吧。因为我从不和曾经拿枪指着我脑袋的女人外出。

Lady: Date a demon? I’m not that desperate. Besides, I really

don’t care for guys who stink like blood.

蕾蒂:和一个恶魔约会?我没那么无聊。而且,我真的对浑身散发着血腥气的小子没兴趣。

Dante: You’re right. So, tell me! What’s your name?

但丁:看来你是对的。那么,告诉我你叫什么名字?

Lady: I don’t have a name.

蕾蒂:我没名字。

Dante: Okay, then what should I call you?

但丁:好吧,那我怎么称呼你?

Lady: I don’t care. Whatever you want.

蕾蒂:我无所谓。随你高兴。

Dante: Whatever, Lady.

但丁:那样的话……蕾蒂。

Dante: I’ll leave this to you. Cuz I don’t want to miss the party.

但丁:我把这里留给你了。因为我不想错过舞会。

Lady: Who counted on you anyway?

蕾蒂:谁要指望你来解决?

Nevan: Welcome,sir.I s this your first time here?

妮娃:欢迎,先生。这是你的第一次造访吗?

Dante: Yeah it is. You’ll be nice to me, won’t you?

但丁:没错。你会热心款待我的,对吗?

Nevan: Of course I will. I’ll treat you so nicely, you’ll never

want to leave.

妮娃:我当然会。我会无比热情地招待你,让你永远也不想再离开这里。

Dante: Now that’s what I’m talking about.

但丁:那正是我所希望的。

Nevan: Then, come on sugar.

妮娃:那就来吧,甜心。

Nevan: My, you’re sweet.

妮娃:哦,你还真是温柔啊。

Dante: You’d think so, wouldn’t ya?

但丁:你不正这么想吗?

Nevan: All right. I’ll help you. Your father was a handsome devil.

But you’re no slouch yourself.

妮娃:好吧,我会帮助你。你父亲是一个绅士俊美的恶魔。不过你也不赖。

Lady: Welcome back.

蕾蒂:欢迎回来。

︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽