首页 攻略 单机攻略 查看内容

《鬼泣3》流程攻略

Arkham: Where am I? It’s dark, I can’t see anything.

雅克罕姆:我在哪?太黑了,我看不见。

Lady: You’re still alive, I see.

蕾蒂:你还活着,看上去是。

Arkham: Mary? Is that you? What’s happening? Where’s your mother?

雅克罕姆:玛丽?是你吗?发生了什么事?你母亲在哪?

Lady: My mother?! you killed her, remember?

蕾蒂:我母亲?!是你亲手杀了她,想起来了?

Arkham: Yes……That’s right. I killed her, with my own hands. What

horrible thing have I done? I was too weak. I succumbed to his

influence.

雅克罕姆:是的……就是那样,我亲手杀了她。我竟然干了那样可怕的事?我太虚弱了。我屈服于他的势力。

Lady: You mean, you were posessed? Father?

蕾蒂:你的意思是……被控制了吗?父亲?

Arkham: Yes, I was manipulated. Manipulated by a Devil, named

Vergil.

雅克罕姆:是的,我是被操纵的。被一个名叫维吉尔的恶魔操纵。

Lady: Vergil.

蕾蒂:维吉尔。

Arkham: He’s attempting to bring the demon world back to this

modern day. A world that Sparda once sealed off.

雅克罕姆:他企图在如今的时代再次复兴地下世界——一个被斯巴达的力量所封印的世界。

Lady: Sparda? I thought he was a myth.

蕾蒂:斯巴达?我听说过这个神话。

Arkham: If the demons return, this world will be thrown into

chaos. Stop him. Stop Vergil!

雅克罕姆:如果恶魔们卷土重来,这片净土将再度陷入混乱。阻止他,阻止维吉尔!

Lady: Me?

蕾蒂:我吗?

Arkham: You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.

雅克罕姆:你真是一个好孩子,就像你的母亲。

Lady: Father! FATHER!

蕾蒂:父亲,父亲!

LADY:Vergil!

蕾蒂:维吉尔!

Beowulf: Sparda! SPARDA!

贝尔渥夫:斯巴达!斯巴达!

Dante: Aww, you poor thing. Didn’t your mother ever teach you how

to use a door?

但丁:啊,可怜的孩子。难道你的母亲没有教会你怎么使用门吗?

Beowulf: That odor I know it!

贝尔渥夫:那种味道为我所熟知!

Dante: Gimme a break. Tell ya what, next time I’ll try and wear

some cologne, okay?

但丁:把戏结束了。我下次会记得喷古龙香水的,行吗?

Beowulf: It’s the stench of betrayal, the odor of that accursed

Sparda!I will annihilate every last blood relation of Sparda!

贝尔渥夫:那种恶臭泄漏了你的行踪,来自该死的斯巴达的味道!我会消灭任何一缕斯巴达的血脉!

Dante:A son cleaning up his dad’s mess,huh?Where’ve I heard this

story before?

但丁:老子的烂摊子要让儿子来收拾,嗯哼?之前我在哪里听到过这个故事。

Beowulf: The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of Sparda!

Though my sight is gone, I remember your scent! I shall hunt you

down through eternity if I must, until I rid this earth of your

foul smell!

贝尔渥夫:流着斯巴达之血令人憎恶的家伙!虽然我失去了视觉但我记得你的味道!我要把你打倒哪怕永远这样纠缠下去,直到世界上再也没有一丝你们的味道!

Dante: Why do I have to take the heat for my father? Come on, man!

Cut me some slack!

但丁:我为何要担负起父亲遗留的问题呢?!来吧,伙计,放松点!

︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽